Wednesday, March 16, 2011

#30-Rejoice by Karen Kingsbury with Gary Smalley

(355 pgs) #4 in the Redemption Series and features Peter and Brooke and their family and struggles as their daughter Hayley faces serious health issues. Can their marriage survive them? Kari and Ryan are still included in story lines as are Ashley and Landon and Luke and Reagan. I love how she continues to write about imperfect people and the struggles they face, but with their faith, they are brought through the fires, not kept from them. One of my favorite parts is where all the women in the Baxter family share a morning of prayer and their favorite scripture verses with Reagan and her mother the morning of her wedding to Luke. What a great idea and sentimental time for all involved. On to #5 - I think I will miss these characters when I finish this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment