Monday, January 3, 2011

#2-the Daughters by Joanna Philbin

( 304 pages)This book was one I really enjoyed. Its about 3 girls whose parents are famous for one reason or another (one is a supermodel, one is a BILLIONAIRE from a media empire, and one is a pop-star) and what thier lives are like dealing with thier famous parents. From the outside sometimes it seems the money and parties and connections would make life a breeze, but from thier points of view, it's not so easy. I like reading about Lizzie and her struggles due to her beauftiful mother; Carina and her life with the father whom she is so different from; Hudson who wants to record her own album with her taste in music but whose mom thinks she knows what is best. First book by talk show host Regis Philbin's daughter and I'm anxiously trying to get my hands on the sequel, the Daughters Break the Rules. A great, fun, easy read - in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment