Sunday, January 9, 2011

#7 Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson

(370 pgs) I loved the Yada Yada Prayer Group novels by this same author, and when I finished all 7 of those books I was sad to see the series end. This is another series and includes some of the familiar characters from the Yada Yada books, so it almost feels like the series continues. This book is about Gabrielle Fairbanks and her struggles as she and her husband have just moved to Chicago for him to start a new business. Their sons are in boarding school in Virginia finishing out the semester and so Gabrielle has time on her hands and a hole in her heart she doesn't even realize is there. I appreciate the honesty in the situations and the emotions that the characters display. I REALLY enjoy these books...so off to start the second one in this series....

No comments:

Post a Comment