Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#23-Take Four by Karen Kingsbury

(352 pages) I LOVE THIS SERIES AND AUTHOR!! As much as I loved the Yada Yada books, I was sad when I had finished all 7. I have finished this series by Karen Kingsbury since my library had Take Four and I have checked out two other titles by her. I can't wait to read all of her books! This was a conclusion to several story lines and a great way to introduce the new Bailey Flannigan series she has begun writing. Keith and Dane finish the making of their movie Unlocked and God makes their dreams come true and then some during the filming of this movie. Andi delivers her baby and it all wraps up beautifully - even finishing it at school I had to work hard to keep the tears from my eyes! Can't wait to read more of her books. Thanks Mom, for making the suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment