Thursday, April 28, 2011

#40 - Sunset by Karen Kingsbury

(336 pages) #4 in the Sunrise series and the final book with the Baxters? I don't know if I like that...in fact I know I don't. I finished this book awhile ago and I miss them! It's like when a favorite TV show goes off the air and you wonder how the characters are doing? I'm glad the characters finished up the way they did. YEAH Dane and Katy! I'm glad that the Bailey Flannigan series has 2 books now so I can catch up on some of the characters and what they are up to. Here is the review for Sunset from Karen's site:
"Sunset is about the power of family love, and the healing miracle of redemption. As John Baxter makes plans to marry Elaine, one of the Baxters enters into the most trying season of all. During a time of renewed love and hope for the future, the Baxters try to come together to establish the sacred ground of marriage and to chart a course for the future. Memories of times gone by meet with the changes of today in a story that proves only the support of faith and family can take a person into the sunset years of life."

Such happy endings for everyone! GREAT series of books....all of the Baxter family books were fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment